The weather can be glorious as much as it is harsh, so to make sure you’re suited and booted for the trip and it’s ‘4 seasons in one day’, follow this rough guide below on what you should pack:
- 1 x Rainproof jacket.
- 1 x Warm jacket.
- Couple of long trousers.
- Couple of shorts/ skirts.
- Couple of casual shirts for evening wear.
- 4-5 T-shirts.
- 1 x Jumper or hoodie.
- Heaps of socks & undies.
- Couple of swimwear (preferably ones without color as sulphur from the hot springs will decolorize).
- 1 x thongs/ flip flops/ sandals.
- 1 x Casual/ going out shoes.
- 1 x Practical/ walking shoes (hiking boots).
- Toiletry bag and contents.
- Sun cream.
- Insect repellent.
- Medicines (Aspirin, travel sickness).
- Prescription medication.
- Tissues, wet wipes etc.
- Sewing kit.
- Laundry powder (although we provide a weekly wash).
- Wash bags for dirty laundry.
- Money belt.
- Camera, phone, tablet, laptop, storage devices.
- Adapters/ converters, charging cords, batteries.
- Passport, visas & other important travel documents and a photocopy of each.